Residential HVAC Repair and Service
Today’s air conditioners are quieter, more efficient, and more reliable than the units of even five years ago. With a new air conditioner, you can enjoy cooler and dryer indoor conditions while conserving energy at up to 23 SEER, compared to 13 SEER just a few years ago.
SEER stands for “Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio.” It is the term used to describe efficiency ratings for air conditioning units. Air conditioners range in efficiency from the minimum industry requirement of 13 SEER to the most efficient 23 SEER.
Call us to find out more information about energy savings and efficiency.
- Installation of Central Air Conditioning Systems
- Energy Efficient Options
- Installation of Ductless Splits
- Window A/C Units
- Customized Maintenance Contracts
- Theromstat Calabration
- Programable Electronic Thermostats
- Whole House Dehumidifiers
- Inspect Wiring and Connections
- Upgrades Sales, Service & Repair
- Clean and Replace Air Filters
- Additions and New Construction
- Manufacturers Warranty
Emergency service is available during evenings and weekends throughout the year. CALL 410-757-0023